• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

EnglishFrench/Portuguese Translator

Humbertico

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan 2018
I would like recommendations on Phone app for translation between English and French as well as English and Portuguese. There are various phone apps and I would like to know peoples recommendations and which ones can be used off-line. Thank you

Humbertico

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Google translate. Make sure that you download the language packs that you will be using so that you can use it offline.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yeah how do you do it,available on Android ?

Yes, available on Android. Just download it and it will explain about the downloads for offline translation. Online translation is real time and you can have a conversation with someone with a slight delay. Works well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-151738_Snapseed.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180905-151454_Translate-01.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 6
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I always throught that Google Translate was the best. The I met a Chinese fellow at work who said that in his experience (I don't remember if it was Cantonese or Mandarin) MS Translator provided more accurate translations. So I downloaded that, as well. I don't know which is better.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum