• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ex - PM vs Forum post

N

nathanael

Hi everyone well on June 23 rd. I completed the Camino, arriving with a trusted companion after doing 40 km. Was long and arduous especially after Leon that hill was something. Travelled with a young German for about ten days he was a great inspiration and friend. David you made me laugh especially with the usual no to everything!Met a lotta people was great meeting them all, friends are important on the Camino.
Peace and good will to all.
niel

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Re: PM vs Forum post

Thanks for this new info for luggage storage it's great news especially if you new to travel more lightly..will definetly remember this for next Camino 2010.

I have moved the last two posts from Emmetropia and Ivar into the original 'PM vs Forum post' in "Announcements/Your Feedback", the two posts above were moved as they did not relate to the topic.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum