• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Expect to see (many) more Germans on the Camino soon

jefferyonthecamino

http://www.barrerabooks.com/ - Guidebooks
Time of past OR future Camino
It appears that the film of 'I'm off then...' by Kerkeling is due to premiere very soon.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
In September and October I walked with many young German men, many of which were university students. I welcome them wholeheartedly and would welcome the opportunity of walk and talk with them again. Most spoke perfect English too.

It's probably just coincidence but Germans seemed to be the biggest contingent on the Norte, when we walked earlier this year.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I meet many young Germans on my recent Del Norte, they were great all had good English.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
perhaps i did not phrase the thread topic correctly; nothing wrong with more germans on the camino, the more the merrier!

just wondering if the Camino will experience a 'The Way' (film) pilgrim boost, but with germans this time. on that note, i really did not like the book, wonder what the film will be like.

"I am off then" is a good read there is an english version.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
We have been there since a long time ;-) I doubt the film will increase the number of German pilgrims considerably as the Jakobsweg is already well known in Germany since many years. Guten Weg! SY

Most read last week in this forum