• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Experienced Bicigrinos Wanted for Presentation on Cycling the Camino

ba60453

Time of past OR future Camino
September (2014)
Bicigrinos
I am searching for bicigrinos who have cycled various Camino routes for a presentation on cycling the Camino for the upcoming American Pilgrims on the Camino Annual Gathering in April.
I would like to discuss your overall experience with cycling the Camino. It would be particularly helpful if you have experience cycling routes other than the Frances as I have cycled the Frances route.
I would like to provide a broad overview of various routes for pilgrims who are interested in cycling. Questions and topics that we will discuss include: How did you prepare, why you chose a particular route and some useful insights into your experience and the route you cycled.
If you are interested in assisting me with this presentation,, please respond in this thread or via private message.

Moderator note: private email address has been removed. Members can send a private message by clicking on the member's name and choosing "start conversation."

Last edited by a moderator:
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum