• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Facilities in the bus from Santiago to Leon

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2014 Leon-Santiago de Compostella
Folks,

As I'm getting ready to depart in less that 24 hours, it occurred to me that I do not know much about the 5 hour trip from SDC to Leon. The basic question I have:

1) Are there any "facilities" in the buss so that one can answer the "call of nature"?
2) Are there any breaks in the 5 hour trip, so that one can get off the buss and buy food or should I pack something to eat in the way?

Thanks!

"Viva Cristo Rey!!"
Camino bound in less than 24 hours!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
There is a break in Ponferrada after four hours. There is a toilet in the rear stairwell; very cramped quarters!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

This is why I like the train.

Renfe
http://www.renfe.com/

Most read last week in this forum