This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Favorite albergues in the Primitivo

Celi Anatrella

Time of past OR future Camino
2018, 2019, 2021 and planning… God willing.
Do you have a favorite albergue in the Camino Primitivo? Why was it special?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You might review the post of basically the same name from August 14, 2018.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I liked Castro and Grado,but Bodenaya and David were pure magic! I hope everyone doing the Primitivo could stop there!

I liked Castro and Grado,but Bodenaya and David were pure magic! I hope everyone doing the Primitivo could stop there!
Thanks! Where did you stay in Castro and Grado?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thanks! Where did you stay in Castro and Grado?
Celia, I think that I stayed in the only abergue in town,in the old schoolhouse(town of 50 people). In Grado,the abergue built on top of the hill in 2016(Actually another old schoolhouse). I can see why people hated going another 5km, the way goes steeply out of town,and would be a bummer after an already long day. Going to Grado the first day was very do-able,but I would not have wanted to go any further.

The albergure at Bodenaya on the third day of the Primitivo was excellent as was the albergue at Quinta da Burra on the Portuguese Norte and Casa Fernanda on the Potugues Centra. All donativos with excellent hospitaleros .

Most read last week in this forum