• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Favourite Video

martin1ws

Time of past OR future Camino
2018; (2020); 2021; 2022; 2023
Last edited:
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes to all of the above but my hands down favourite is a set of videos in Spanish with English subtitles, The Universe Provides or according my translation, The Camino with Nothing.

And with apologies for double dipping...another favourite series is from Saint Max Media. It’s a daily video blog of a woman and her grown up daughter on the camino. I like it because it gives a realistic view of what the camino is like for many people.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=338s&v=RV7jNmKafCU

I really enjoyed this series - a couple walking with their baby...

I like the first two days.
I thought "oh no, so much equipment / weight" at about minute 5:15 on day 1.
The mother smiles lovely... even if the weather or the circumstances are not the best.

So I can watch the videos in the next days...
Thank you very much!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Yes to all of the above but my hands down favourite is a set of videos in Spanish with English subtitles, The Universe Provides or according my translation, The Camino with Nothing...

Thank you very much for the 2 videos.
I am looking forward to watching them... even if it takes some days until I really can watch them.

Most read last week in this forum