• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ferrol Xunta albergue to open in July

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ha ha, I just found the building. It is just down the street from what Google maps gives you for the old Casa do Mar, but instead it is the old "Administración local del Instituto Social de la Marina" at 25 Estrada Alta in Ferrol. This building looks identical to the building in the photos! Problem solved!

Last edited:
I already did and the building on Google maps street view looks nothing like the building in the photos in the article above.
Sorry, I didn't realize google maps didn't show the correct location
I knew where it was so didn't check

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum