• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"Festival de los Tres Burgos"

Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 1977 by train. Many since then by foot. Next one ASAP.
In September 2012 I arrived at Pamplona to discover a really spectacular public to-do going on. The Festival de los Tres Burgos', celebrating the union of three walled and competing neighborhoods into the city of Pamplona as we know it. Processions, gigantes, medieval markets, and all that. Loved every minute of it!

I'm considering a September 2023 Frances of some sort, and see that on September 8th Pamplona is celebrating the "Privilege of the Unions."

Same thing?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thank you, Kathar1na! I think that I'd like to see the gigantes again, one last time... Will plan accordingly.

Pic below 8 Sept 2012

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
While you're in the Basque area, don't miss the Fiesta in Viana (last town before Logrono) for 5 days starting the second weekend of September. There were 8 different gigantes that paraded through town daily during those 5 days!

Attachments

• IMG_7313.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum