• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Final Preview of The Way - a camino film

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Mark, you look like Mark the apostle on the last interview - but with an Aussie accent!
Have you any idea what the cost of your video will be? The website doesn't seem to have a price on it.
There are so many books on the camino that it is nice to have another video (in English).

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I was wondering if this would play on UK DVD players? I know there are different regions for DVD's??

Greetings all

The dvd's should play in all machines worldwide, I will be shipping the dvd's worldwide and yes, I was looking quite wild and wooly by the end of my walk...but contented none the less.

I look forward to hearing what people think of the film, I don't think there is another film whereby the filmmaker lugged his own gear and captured his own experiences to camera, the mud, the rain, the laughs, the friendships, the crowded Albergues, the beautiful countryside......damn, I must stop, love to be back there!

regards

Mark

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum