• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finding a santiago camino shop website

Adele.ninha

Time of past OR future Camino
camino portuguese lisbon to santiago 2015
I just rescently walked the camino portuguese to santiago. i bought a sweatshirt there that i loved, but accidentaly left it in my hotel in lisboa on the way back to alaska. It kind of feels like a major momento of my trip was lost. if somebody could give me the websites of the some of the other camino gift shops, i know there are many, i could check there and see if i could purchase a new one. remember it being on a street off the second plaza above the catedral, the one with all the shops and also the camino office where you go to give them your camino passport. i would apreciate this so much if you could help me!
THANKS A MILLION
Adela

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Have a look at the top of this forum. Ivar, who runs it, has various things for sale in his on-line store.

Have a look at the top of this forum. Ivar, who runs it, has various things for sale in his on-line store.
thanks, but i looked there and la fabrica de nikis already, and couldnt find it

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum