• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First Anniversary!

indyinmaine

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances - SJPdP to Santiago - Sept/Oct 2013
One year ago last Thursday I started up the "hill" to Orisson. Little did I know what lay ahead. And now each day is like a rerun of your favorite movie, along with all the surprises. I find the indelibility of the memories, almost down to the moment, akin to magic. Today it's up to Alto de Perdon in the fog!
This should take care of life for the rest of the fall!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Happy Anniversary! I do that, too (not just with the Camino but with everything): "A week ago I was here and did this. Exactly a month ago we were here..." Remembering always brings a smile. Have a great time reminiscing!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Happy Anniversary. May you have a Buen Camino each and every day for the rest of your life.

I know exactly how you feel! One year ago today, my wife and I walked into Santiago!!

Most read last week in this forum