• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

First Steps Tomorrow

Aloha From Kauai

A Lifetime of Journeys
Time of past OR future Camino
April 3rd - June 3rd, 2022
Whatever happens along the way, or in the end, I wanted to express my gratitude to anyone that Liked, Loved, LYAO, posted, encouraged, or pushed back.

This is a community with many, many long-standing members, which attests to its importance, especially to all of us who are green behind the ears (what the hell does that mean exactly anyway?) who ask questions with out searching for past answers (guilty), that get snippy on occasion (guilty), that wax poetic (yes, hand raised).

To all of you near (in an albergue down the lane) or far (waiting for that date to roll around)...thank you!

Be well, and wish me luck...that I don't trip over another root as I set out in the morning!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
¡Buen Camino! May this be a journey of discovery for you!!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum