• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Flight from Santiago to UK on a Friday

Rich1

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (5/15)
Frances & Muxia (2016-18)
Camino from Madrid (9/18)
Frances to Burgos (9/19)
TBC
Having trouble sourcing a flight back to Uk on Friday 29th May. Neither Ryanair or Easijet seem to fly on Fridays
It has to be on this day as I want to finish the Camino on the 28th which is my 50th birthday and I have to be back for the Saturday.
Any ideas?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Fly with Vueling out of A Coruña (aka La Coruña) airport. Otherwise you would need to fly changing planes in Madrid.

Yes, doing a quick check on Kayak.com yielded the same result as Castilian - Vueling offers a direct flight that day from La Coruña (LCG) to London, but the other carriers would take you through Madrid first. La Coruña is a short train ride from Santiago (about 30-45 mins, depending on the train), and once there you can take a taxi from the train station to the airport (about 20 minutes).
Buen Camino and Happy 50th Birthday! So fun that you can walk to celebrate this milestone!
Faith

A selection of Camino Jewellery

If you don't mind a change-over you might find success by using Aer Lingus from SDC to Dublin then a short hop over to UK from Dublin?
Buen Camino

Thanks all - Veiling looking like moist economical bet

Hola,

www.skyscanner.com shows me Iberia flight (06:45-10:30) through MAD to Heathrow for 90€. And that is actually the cheapest flight to all UK on specific date.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum