• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Flying into Biarritz today at 19:50

reyna osiris

Is it too late to find a place to stay in SJPP assuming there is even a bus going out and getting there before 9pm...?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
reyna,

It is TOO LATE for the last connection from the Gare SNCF at Bayonne to SJPdP. That leaves at 18.06/arrives 19.31/Monday thru Saturday. Presently buses leaving from the railroad station are substituting for the trains and run on the same train timetable. Suggest that you take an airport bus to Bayonne tonight and an early morning bus tomorrow to SJPdP. The Monte Carlo in Bayonne is a good inexpensive choice and it faces the train station.

Bon Voyage and Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Reyna
try Caroline - Express Bourricot - email apcaroline@hotmail.com - tel +33(0)661960476
I used them last Sept - they use a minibus - cost me about 17 euros - takes about 1 hour to SJPDP

Was in SJPP on Sunday last Bus left SJPP at 19.40 arrived in Biarritz 21.00 pilgrims were getting on bus as we left Bayonne.

Sorry about the mix up pilgrims were boarding bus in Bayonne Gare at 21.00 hrs.

Buen Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Had I only seen this last night! Haha I stayed in a hotel in Biarritz! Lovely place but an unexpected cost!

The 21:10 train/bus MickMac mentioned is for Friday, Sunday and holidays only; you missed nothing!

MM

Most read last week in this forum