• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For those finding it hard

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
So right just to get on whatever you are doing.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
AS I said to my wife as she struggled on a climb, " don't worry you will be OK , I had a really bad day yesterday, today look I'm OK !" A pilgrim sitting and resting on a rock over heard me and said…...
" Sometimes you have bad days and sometimes you have good days, WELCOME TO THE CAMINO!!!

That little orange pilgrim needs to get a smaller rucksack!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
i'm guessing he might be following this arrow.....

At the end of the steep hill ........will be the next steep hill........caminho Portuges last year...
It is a metaphor for life! We also like the "Winners have a plan". One of our "plans" for when we flag is to start singing the IZ (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole) song "Starting all over again". Have a look if you are interested. Buen Camino.

It is a metaphor for life! We also like the "Winners have a plan". One of our "plans" for when we flag is to start singing the IZ (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole) song "Starting all over again". Have a look if you are interested. Buen Camino.
Nice song, nice video . California ?

Yes winners have a plan ! And loosers have only an excuse..yes..but...
Do you have a plan. ?..... Yes.?....Okay.... Than you are a winner !

You have a problem ? Look into the mirror... The one you'll see is solving it for you...

Our famous Dutch soccer player Johan Cruyff said.. If you want to score, we must have the ball.. So after some setback, pick yourself up etc.etc... At the end will be Santiago..although is that the goal where we go for ? It is the way itself.
Nice discussion,Al the Optimist- I like that name and his sunshining face at the picture-started .
I love the challenge of life and the (general) way to go. And so I love the camino.

Great thread Al the optimist ! Thanks for letting me looking in the mirror again . I have the ball and am going to score ! The next camino is coming on.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
No, not California. It's actually the island of Oahu in Hawaii. The singer, Iz, was a native born Hawaiian.

Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum