• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Free hiking poles in Logrono

bucky40

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
This stage of my Camino is complete and I have a pair of adjustable hiking poles that won’t make it home. If you are in need of free hiking poles and you’re in Logrono I can pass them on to you.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
This stage of my Camino is complete and I have a pair of adjustable hiking poles that won’t make it home. If you are in need of free hiking poles and you’re in Logrono I can pass them on to you.
Leave them in an Albergue

I will arrive in Porto without my sticks and I believe there is nowhere to buy hiking poles in Porto (other than decathlon store). A suggestion is if unwanted sticks/poles could perhaps be left/donated to Porto cathedral by returning pilgrims & perhaps Porto cathedral could then ask for a donation from those setting off from Porto when getting their first stamp?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum