• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Free--Kuhl Stealth Renegade Convertible Zip-off Khaki Pants 32x32

Zordmot

3rd CF in May 2022
Time of past OR future Camino
April-May 2022
Free to a future pilgrim!

I bought these pants before walking the Camino, wore them twice and then lost a bunch of weight so they no longer fit. They are LIKE NEW, Purchased from REI for $100, Will give to someone preparing to walk the Camino!

I'll ask for some help with postage. $10 should do it in the continental US.

Thanks and Buen Camino!

Attachments

• k.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 43
  • k2.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 41
  • k3.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 32
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You know you can take them back for a store credit?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Yeah I tried and they couldn’t find it in their system
If you are a member there is a record in your account. You can check online. If not you do need the receipt.

You're pretty darn generous .... and wish they were a 33 waist!

Still available?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Still available?
Is there a second cargo pocket within each pocket? If so, does the one on the left leg have a zipper? Do the back pockets have a 1" square velcro tab for closure?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Do you still have these pants? Am planning on helping Patrick and Justin of "I'll Push You" with a disabled veterans Camino in September. Please let me know. Thank you. Postage plus extra is no problem.

Most read last week in this forum