• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"Friend" a pilgrim today

rorerich

CaminoLifer
Time of past OR future Camino
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, (2019)
One day, feeling particularly homesick for the Camino, I was given an entirely new thought…here I am wishing I were there and, guess what? There is someone right this very minute is making their Camino who could probably use a little encouragement. So instead of being stuck remembering and wishing for my own Caminos, I opened my heart and sent my thoughts to whoever that someone was. An amazing thing happened! I really felt like I was there with that person and that somehow it made a difference! So when that longing haunts me, I try to put myself out there and linger a bit with a pilgrim on their journey today.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You know, there are more of us, "not on the Camino," than are on it. And those of us not there, are feeling just like you, kind of lost and just want to go back home too. Some are working at getting back. Others are just wishing, not able to return, when they want to.

Shall we be Angels for those in need of us, here as well?

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Oh!!! If only there were as clear markers along the path of BEING home as there are to walk the Camino!!!

I'm wondering how some of you are Camino Angels, as Dave and Michelle suggested, for those in need here???

I have been in my own Camino Fever lately. I decided to reach out to those who became my Camino angels and see how they're doing. Perhaps they need some encouragement in their lives right now. But I like your idea of sending healing and encouraging thoughts to those who are walking today, whoever they may be.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum