A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

"Friend" a pilgrim today

rorerich

CaminoLifer
Camino(s) past & future
2015, 2016, 2017, (2018)
One day, feeling particularly homesick for the Camino, I was given an entirely new thought…here I am wishing I were there and, guess what? There is someone right this very minute is making their Camino who could probably use a little encouragement. So instead of being stuck remembering and wishing for my own Caminos, I opened my heart and sent my thoughts to whoever that someone was. An amazing thing happened! I really felt like I was there with that person and that somehow it made a difference! So when that longing haunts me, I try to put myself out there and linger a bit with a pilgrim on their journey today.

rorerich

CaminoLifer
Camino(s) past & future
2015, 2016, 2017, (2018)
Oh!!! If only there were as clear markers along the path of BEING home as there are to walk the Camino!!!

I'm wondering how some of you are Camino Angels, as Dave and Michelle suggested, for those in need here???

Camino(s) past & future
CF April/May (2016), starting in St. Palais, France
I have been in my own Camino Fever lately. I decided to reach out to those who became my Camino angels and see how they're doing. Perhaps they need some encouragement in their lives right now. But I like your idea of sending healing and encouraging thoughts to those who are walking today, whoever they may be.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%