• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

From Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Train Station

grilly

Do you think two hours are enough for going from the airport to the train station to catch a night train to Burgos?
Thanks in advance, claire

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Two hours should be fine provided your flight is on time. The train station is about a five minute walk from the (old) terminal. I don't know if the new terminal (on the far side of the airfield) is open yet, or if the train line has been extended to serve it.
Either way the journey from the airport to Sants station takes about 15-20 minutes, and they're fairly frequent.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi, I'm afraid I can't recall how long the train took but I don't think it was very long. But in case you didn't know the train from the airport to town in Barcelona is free! That should save you some time as we spent a while wondering about trying to figure out how to pay!!!

Most read last week in this forum