• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

From Biarritz Airport to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 17:45

Iuri Colares

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (September 23, 2018)
Dear fellow pilgrims

My flight from Madrid arrives at Biarritz Airport on Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 17:45.

What is the best transportation option to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port?

Thank you very much!

Rome2rio informs that Bayonne Radio Taxi would take 51 minutes and cost from €55 to €70, allowing arrival at Pilgrim Welcome Office by 19:30.

Express Burricot would cost from € 84 to € 19, depending on the number of people.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi, Iuri,

On that exact day there's last train from Bayonne to SJPdP at 21:10, arrival at 22:08.

Buen Camino!

Hi, Iuri,

On that exact day there's last train from Bayonne to SJPdP at 21:10, arrival at 22:08.

Buen Camino!

Hi, KinkyOne

I requested a quote from Express Bourricot for a transfer from Biarritz Airport to Saint Jean Pied de Port for Sunday, September 23, at 18:15.

They will check their availability and answer within 48h.

Thank you for your help.

So I can reach st JPP at 19:15.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
https://www.trainline.eu

Most read last week in this forum