• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share from Biarritz to St Jean Pied de Port on May 3, 2022

larry2022

Time of past OR future Camino
Looking to share a ride on 3rd May 2022 about 13.30 from Biarritz to St Jean Pued de Port - is anyon interested

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
We are travelling that day and looking for car share. However we do not land until 15.30ish.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Looking to share a ride on 3rd May 2022 about 13.30 from Biarritz to St Jean Pued de Port - is anyon interested
HI
If you walk out of the terminal there is an airport bus. Biarritz in one direction and Bayonne in the other. If you get the bus towards Bayonne it takes about 25 minutes and will drop you a few minutes' walk from the rail station where you can get a train direct to St Jean. The train journey is about an hour. It is cheap, simple and you will meet many pilgrims doing the same thing.
Buen Camino
Vince

Last edited:
you can pre book a taxi share with the following link

and

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I am on the same flight so we can meet in Paris at the airport - I will get. Covid passport at gate 2E on the way to the gate :)
I will not be staying in SJPDP as I will walk to Albergue Borda on the first afternoon as I have booked a bed there - it’s about 3 hours out of SJPDP

I will not be staying in SJPDP as I will walk to Albergue Borda on the first afternoon as I have booked a bed there - it’s about 3 hours out of SJPDP
We’re staying in SJPP and heading out Thursday. We start traveling Monday at 1100 and arrive Paris Tuesday 930…..

We’re staying in SJPP and heading out Thursday. We start traveling Monday at 1100 and arrive Paris Tuesday 930…..
I leave Sydney 02/05 arrive Paris 7.45 then travelling through to SJPDP then will walk up to the Auberge for the night

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You’re more energetic than we are. We’re taking the laid back approach.. 😊
I got an email from Express Bouricott that will have a transport ready at 1400 for 19€ . They said there are spots available. I’m going to apply and see what happens.1644255582584.jpeg

Attachments

• 2022-ANG-INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRANSPORT FROM BIARRITZ TO ST JEAN PIED DE PORT.pdf
    106.5 KB · Views: 3
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Did you get a booking as they said a 2 person party had booked and filled the rude share - I gave organised another car for myself 😀
I haven’t heard anything from them.?? They may offer your car to us. I’m a bit confused how they fill the cars.

I haven’t heard anything from them.?? They may offer your car to us. I’m a bit confused how they fill the cars.
Well I have a car so please follow them up as if they have not confirmed you there is room in my car at the moment

Well I have a car so please follow them up as if they have not confirmed you there is room in my car at the moment
I found an email that my friend and I did complete a ride share. It was in my ‘junk’ folder. Good luck on your ride share. I’ll see you at the airport! 😊👌✈️

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back