• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

From our member Pilgrim: Pilgrim Film now on DVD

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
[Ivar: I am posting a message from our member Pilgrim that he wanted to post yesterday, but with the technical problems we had he was not able to (by the way everything is now back to normal). Here it is:]

Some readers of this site might remember that I reviewed, much earlier in the year, a film by Larry Boulting called ‘Within the Way Without’. The film features three pilgrims walking the Camino Frances in three different seasons of the year.

Those who read my review will remember that I praised the film - both the pilgrim life shown and the views of the landscape brought back fond memories. Many wrote to ask where they could see the film? I am pleased to say that it is now available from the Confraternity of St James’ website bookshop. (http://www.csj.org.uk) I believe it is worth buying but obviously that is just my opinion.

PILGRIM

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum