• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Fromista to Madrid?

Lone Walker

I am planning to walk from SJPdP to Fromista in May, Can anyone tell me how to get to Madrid from Fromista around the16 of May?
Daon

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
WolverineDG said:
You can take the train from Fromista to Madrid. If the depot is not open when your train arrives, you can buy your ticket on the train.

Kelly
Any idea where i can Locate a schedule in English?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Sorry, was typing one-handed so couldn't explain more thoroughly. But if you go to the renfe site, you can search for the train schedule. Select "buscar horarios" (look for schedules), then on the next screen, select "todas las estaciones" (all stations). Select "buscar." Then select "F" & scroll down. Select Fromista, then select Palencia on the next screen. check the times & then you can search for trains to Madrid.

Kelly

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum