• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gatwick B&B

Dawn of a new Day

Can any of you londoner's recommend an inexpensive B&B near gatwick airport (25-35 pounds) As i fly out on the 10 june at 11am i prefer to stay near the airport the night before instead of a hostel downtown.
thanks
dawn

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The going rate for a B&B near Gatwick is more in the region of £60 per room per night. If you stay further out you may find something less expensive, but that saving will be negated by the expense of travelling further to LGW in the morning.

I've stayed at the White House hotel in Horley a couple of times. I don't have any details for them but I'm sure they're google-able. They will drive you to the terminal in the morning and are clean and comfortable.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Gatwick Accommodation

Try Travelodge Gatwick, booked via theinternet, I was able to get a room for 39 pounds. Start looking now for their supersaver rooms for the date you require.- Buen Camino

thank you all for the recommendations. i have checked the white house, also the travellodge. (39 pounds) I am fortunate to have found several B&B's for 35 pounds, breaky and transfers.
happy walking
dawn

Most read last week in this forum