• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Resource icon

God's Cocaine the addiction of the Camino

• Thread starter Deleted member 59555
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59555

Terry W submitted a new resource:

God's Cocaine the addiction of the Camino - To find Faith, peace, love of your self and all others.

Read more about this resource...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Just read the prologue and felt pretty close to it.
Easy as enjoyable reading.
I’ve also found quite suggestives both, cover picture and book title.
Best wishes.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Hola @Terry W;
Finally some one (any pilgrim!?) has had the courage to state what many of us sort of knew: the camino(s) is (are) an addictive drug. The one small advantage is that this one is not destructive to your body, just maybe your wallet to cover the cost of airfares; accommodation; new footware every 800 km.
For me the addiction began in 2006 when I read Tony Kevin's book about his walk from Granada to Santiago in June and July 2005 (so basically through the middle of the Spanish summer). The next addition of the administrative drug came from Alysa Piper's book across the same route "Sinning Across Spain".
Camino III begins in late May this year as my brother and I tackle the Porto.
Its a beautiful drug!!

PS: I will investigate the book and maybe buy it. But I have just acquired two of our dear Rebekah's stories so it may have to wait. Cheers

Read it and loved it. Terry is quite a character and would love to hear more from him. A definite addition to your Camino bookshelf

I loved it Terry
It filled in a few things I was wondering about the film, too. Great writing.
John

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!