• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gregorian Chants

larryflo

I know that I have seen it before, but can't find it anywhere on this board. I am looking for free downloads of Gregorian chants. Not just excerpts. Does anyone know where I can find them?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
HI Larry,

Here in the USA, on your PC you can access Pandora. If you have an IPhone...there's an APP. Pandora has a nearly unlimited search capability for all music. Right now I am listening to "Paschale Mysterium" Gregorian Chant for Easter.

Hope that helps.

Arn

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I never thought of looking for Gregorian Chant on Pandora. Thanks for the great tip! I just added a station to my iPhone
Cathy

Most read last week in this forum