• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Guitar Music in Santiago

Lawson

Are there opportunities in Santiago to listen, informally, to Guitar Music, either Classical or Traditional?
Are there any Bars or Clubs which have regular sessions, where visitors can drop in and out, without having to pre-book a seat?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I saw your post yesterday and have been trying to think of a place that has some music. To be honest, I can't think of an establishment that has live music on a regular basis.

Of course there are musicians in the streets always all the time, but I guess you would like to sit down and enjoy the music.

If anyone knows of a place, please help us out here :roll:

Ivar

music

ItÂŽs "La Tuna", which you can hear every night , at least in summertime. But we heared, in the quarter "santiago de chile" might be some bars with live-music?! Is that true?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum