• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Happy St James' Day pilgrims all

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Happy st James to you, too! I shall also make a Santiago cake for dinner as well. I would love to see a video as well.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Galicia is the only region in Spain that has a Saint as patron. The rest have Virgins: Covadonga (Asturias), Arantzazu(Basque Country), Pilar (Aragón), etc. And curiously the only relevant autochthonous Virgin in Galicia is A Peregrina in Pontevedra.

The patron saint of Bizkaia and Guipuzkoa is Saint Ignacio de Loyola. Which btw he has his own Camino and it´s jubilee year this year as of July 31. The walk is from Loyola to Manresa.

I'm looking forward to doing a few days of St Ignatius' walk when I head up the Ebro this autumn.

Saint George (or Jordi) is patron of Catalonia, alongside the virgin of Montserrat. On St George's Day men are supposed to give women a rose, and women give men a book. I think the men get the best of the bargain.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum