• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hello and some news

Pablo2007

Hi all,
Just thought I'd say hello and although I haven't posted much lately I'm still reading all your post.

I keep thinking I should contribute more but so many people are far more knowledgeable and quicker Laugh

Oh the the news I Fly out from Sydney on April 20 for another go at the Camino Frances from SJPDP to Santiago (hopefully). I walked in October 2007 and am really looking forward to doing it again.
( Had planned to go last year but it fell through when my wife realised she didn't like walking all that much ... I could have told her that Laugh)

Haven't set exact dates yet as there are some other travel arrangements to be made.

Anyway Buen Camino to all and keep up the good work

Pablo

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hola Pablo. April 20th! Not long to go now. Log on whenever you can if you wish and let us all know how you are getting on. News from the front is always welcome.

Buen Camino

Welcome back Pablo!

As you already know the excitement begins when you've made your decision to walk the Way once again. Keep interjecting your comments at will. You never know when some tid bit of info you have will be the final piece in another's puzzle.

Buen Camino,

Arn

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
It is good to hear from you, Pablo. We look forward to more of your posts in the future.

Falcon269

Most read last week in this forum