A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Help with travel/booking towards Oslo....

PlutseligPilegrim

Frances-Norte-Levante-Sanabres-Portugues
Camino(s) past & future
Via Francigena - Canterbury - Roma
(2018)
St Olav’s way - Novgorod - Trondheim
(2018)
....is a go.

Do you consider flying in on the cheap I suggest checking low fare calendar at....

norwegian.no

wizzair.com (transfer through easteurope)

ryanair.com

....before the major one's...

Express bus to central Oslo from both Rygge and Torp airport operates regularly.

Feel free to ask ANY question.

Advertisment

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Yes please!
Hi @PlutseligPilegrim, have you registered on Ivar's St Olav forum too? I am hoping more people will start using it so we can collect info and tips there. I also wondered if you will be blogging or something during your walk as I would love to see pics and hear what it is like - I am planning for 2018. Takk og god tur!

PlutseligPilegrim

Frances-Norte-Levante-Sanabres-Portugues
Camino(s) past & future
Via Francigena - Canterbury - Roma
(2018)
St Olav’s way - Novgorod - Trondheim
(2018)
Hi @PlutseligPilegrim, have you registered on Ivar's St Olav forum too? I am hoping more people will start using it so we can collect info and tips there. I also wondered if you will be blogging or something during your walk as I would love to see pics and hear what it is like - I am planning for 2018. Takk og god tur!

Thx for info "rosa".....my wish is to return the favour of helping along....like the support given to me on Frances....I'll register...blogging?....I charged my smartphone 4 times in 25 days....but photo's is a go

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Yes please!
Absolutely, this forum is fantastic for finding and sharing info. I look forward to hearing about your walk during or after the fact, here or/and on the St Olav forum!

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.7%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.1%
  • May

Votes: 129 27.4%
  • June