• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

how I access PMs?

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
I just went to print off the PDF sent to me by someone (sillydoll maybe?) collecting details about the final stretch of the CF......but only one message is showing in my inbox. It says there are 50 messages stored, but I cannot see 49 of them - despite having "show all messages" clicked.
Either what can I do....or can the person who sent the spreadsheet please send it again and I'm sure it will show as it is today's message that is showing.
Thanks

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Would still like to be able to access old PMs, but I have found Sillydoll's spreadsheet in my email inbox.

I think your folder may be full and you will have to delete some of the older messages for the others to show. You can select which ones so can opt to keep those which are really important and just delete the oldest/less important PM's. The same is true of all the folders I think.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum