• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How much does your Cruz de Ferro stone weigh?

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
There are many threads obsessing about weight. So a little light hearted one on a subject I don't recall being discussed. No prize for saying 14 lbs! I'm sure that the weight attached to some pilgrim's symbolic stones have been enormous.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Wali
I found a pumice stone around 15 to 20 feet down in an fresh dug drainage canal in Arizona..that football size stone weighs around 25lbs!

We're lucky enough to have pumice all over Central Oregon. I made sure I had a piece light enough to float.

Padre Island National Seashore is lucky enough to float in some super light and faded stone from the caribbean.
I may carry one

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum