• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to get from Foncebadon to madrid

Mhcamino

Time of past OR future Camino
St Jean Pied de Port to Estella 2017
Estella to San juan de ortega
Hi all
Can anyone advise me on how I can return to Madrid from Foncebadon? It will be on Monday 22nd April the day after Easter Sunday

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi all
Can anyone advise me on how I can return to Madrid from Foncebadon? It will be on Monday 22nd April the day after Easter Sunday
Check out various transport possibilites/costs/time on www.Rome2Rio.com
Good luck and Buen camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The Monday after Easter Sunday is not a holiday however, Spain being Spain, practicalities may surprise you. Check and recheck traveling times, try and fix with the taxi beforehand.

Most read last week in this forum