• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted How to post in this section.

Please put the items you are selling or swapping in the subject line if possible. If you are getting rid of a lot of stuff put something like "Loads of equipment for sale".

It will be simplest if you have found out the cost of mail or delivery before you post an item for sale and say whether you will send the item to foreign countries. Unless you have the facilities to accept payment in foreign currencies you will probably find it only makes sense to send to your own country.

This forum is intended as a way of getting rid of any unwanted or wrong sized equipment you have and is not intended as a centre for commercial sales by professionals. If you are a professional seller please contact Ivar the site owner.

Threads older than 6 months will be deleted. If you have not sold you item please re-post.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I see that some of these posts are two years old; are the posts there for the duration? Trying to find the 'most recent' messages to find a Macabi skirt…..

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Since my original post it has now for other reasons been made impossible for members to delete whole threads they started. Now you can either send me a message to delete the thread or edit the prefix of the thread to show sold. (If this is possible for members)

Most read last week in this forum