• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How's the weather like - north route?

Sandra

Hello to all of you,

I want to go the route from St. Jean Pied de Port to Santiago in the time of 27th July to 27th august. May you are walking this route at the moment and could tell me, how's the weather like. Is there maybe a chance to get water from springs or are they all parched?

Thanks for your answers and have a good time

Greetings

Sandra

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Sandra,

My wife and I have some visitors from Santander visiting this weekend, and they drove Santander - Santiago yesterday. They tell of overcast and some rain further east, then more sunny and warm as they came closer to Santiago. Santiago today has about 26c, not a cloud and some wind.

For some more weather related information have a look here:

- Grants weather documents:
viewtopic.php?t=135

- Some weather statistics (from Santiago):
http://www.santiago-today.com/santiago- ... ebcams.cfm

... and I am sure you have seen the weather section of the forum:
viewforum.php?f=18

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Be a luv, Ivar!

Thank's for your information. I'm very looking forward to my trip in spain and to take part of the culture and the people. Hope, I can learn a bit spanish!

Greetings from Germany

Sandra

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum