• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

HT store luggage for return home

E7k

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino el Norte (2017)
Hi-My daughter and I will be doing 3 weeks on Norte and primitivo. She's finishing up a year studying abroad and will have 3 big suitcases to stash - is there anywhere to store or suggestions? I was thinking maybe the luggage transfer companies? I know Madrid airport has storage but hoping for a closer solution. We will be flying into/starting in Bilbao - Thanks and very excited for our first Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
After my daughter studied in Berlin we had her luggage shipped home and just travelled with carry on (travelled through Europe but didn't walk the Camino) worth it not to worry about it. The company picked it up from her apartment and delivered it to our house.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum