• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"I got gored in Pamplona"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I expect if I actually knew the bloke I would think him a tool. He certainly comes across in print as a jerk.

There are a lot of damaged people around and he appears to be another. There are imo better and more effective ways to get an endorphin high. His choice reflects serious self esteem issues.

Otherwise I thought the article vapid.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hmm I don't mean to be rude about your link when I say vapid. Your interest and the insight into the mindset of a runner are fair enough. It was the lack of introspective emotional intelligence of the runner that I found vapid.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
i worry that even replying to you would just give you more of the attention you seem to thrive on,how ever I just think its quite sad that you seem to think this is something that people will be impressed with,as I mentioned on this topic before that I would love to buy a fridge magnet saying this was were the bulls used to run before they were slaughtered !

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum