• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I´m Out Of Here

M

MendiWalker

After much pondering I have decided to move out of this forum.

When I came to this place I introduced myself to all and as I´m leaving I just want to say bye to all as well (my mother taught me manners).

Anyone who wishes to say anything to me please do so by PM as this is really not a thread just an announcement. I won´t be clicking on it so it´s a waste of time.

Before year end I will request Ivar to delete my account here.

Ondo Ibili!
MendiWalker

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Hello Ondo,
I have walked the Camino twice and when I need help I got it on the website. Sorry to see you go!

Take care, Alex

Hey MendiWalker
I know you say you're not going to check this thread, but I bet you're tempted!
I just wanted to say that I have very much enjoyed your contributions over past years, particularly your enthusiasm to jump in and offer assistance. I haven't seen many postings from you recently (but then I don't visit as often as I used to either) but we often shared the same Norte threads in 2013 and 2014.
A good road to you sir, and of course, Ondo Ibili!
tom
PS people decide to leave the forum forever and later some of them drift back - it's allowed you know.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Like Tom, I'm hoping you'll take at least one peek.
Your mum did a great job.
Thanks for the contributions you have made - I know I've benefited from your comments on more than one occasion.
Walk Well.

PS I clicked on this hoping to see where you were off to this time;-)

You'll be missed MendiWalker.
Go well.
N

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
See you somewhere on the camino...

You sound angry

Hey, if you are still around I just tried to post Gure Esku Dago on the Forum. I think it might be a little too political for the monitors. I'm out of here too.
I was in Moratinos with Paddy for a month while Reb was in the US. I'm headed back to the CF this summer and walking to Pamplona and then I'll be off on a bike for 3 weeks. My right foot is in a great deal of pain and I figured coasting downhill would save me a lot of painful experience. Ultreya.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum