• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I´m Out Of Here

M

MendiWalker

After much pondering I have decided to move out of this forum.

When I came to this place I introduced myself to all and as I´m leaving I just want to say bye to all as well (my mother taught me manners).

Anyone who wishes to say anything to me please do so by PM as this is really not a thread just an announcement. I won´t be clicking on it so it´s a waste of time.

Before year end I will request Ivar to delete my account here.

Ondo Ibili!
MendiWalker

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

When I came to this place I introduced myself to all and as I´m leaving I just want to say bye to all as well (my mother taught me manners).

Anyone who wishes to say anything to me please do so by PM as this is really not a thread just an announcement. I won´t be clicking on it so it´s a waste of time.

Ondo Ibili!
MendiWalker

Hello Ondo,
I have walked the Camino twice and when I need help I got it on the website. Sorry to see you go!

Take care, Alex

Hey MendiWalker
I know you say you're not going to check this thread, but I bet you're tempted! ;)
I just wanted to say that I have very much enjoyed your contributions over past years, particularly your enthusiasm to jump in and offer assistance. I haven't seen many postings from you recently (but then I don't visit as often as I used to either) but we often shared the same Norte threads in 2013 and 2014.
A good road to you sir, and of course, Ondo Ibili!
tom
PS people decide to leave the forum forever and later some of them drift back - it's allowed you know.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Like Tom, I'm hoping you'll take at least one peek.
Your mum did a great job.
Thanks for the contributions you have made - I know I've benefited from your comments on more than one occasion.
Walk Well.

PS I clicked on this hoping to see where you were off to this time;-)

You'll be missed MendiWalker.
Go well.
N

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Ondo Ibili!
MendiWalker
You sound angry

Hey, if you are still around I just tried to post Gure Esku Dago on the Forum. I think it might be a little too political for the monitors. I'm out of here too.
I was in Moratinos with Paddy for a month while Reb was in the US. I'm headed back to the CF this summer and walking to Pamplona and then I'll be off on a bike for 3 weeks. My right foot is in a great deal of pain and I figured coasting downhill would save me a lot of painful experience. Ultreya.

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...
Past,present and future Thanks for sharing your adventures! This forum will be a touchstone someday in the future ..where you had gone and how far, from where and when A Canterbery tales sort of...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back