• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I put my slideshow up

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
DG your slides are fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us I can’t wait to start my Camino 2nd Aug.
Shell

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi DG.
Very nice slide show. Dixie Chicks sound track is great.
Can you tell me how you put the slide show together?
I know how to do a blog, but that slide show on youtube is a very impressive way to share images.
Do they talk you through it on the youtube site?

Thanks for posting the link!

I used whatever Windows Media thingy I have on my computer. I uploaded the pics from the picture disk I had made, & imported the Dixie Chicks track from my Ipod library that was already on the computer. This is actually my 2nd slideshow; the first was too big to upload, so I had to scale it waaaaay back.

Uploading to YouTube is quite easy & they do walk you through that part.

dg

Thanks Kelly
Your photos are great. I really love seeing pictures of the Camino that people are posting.
I will have to learn to use YouTube for slideshows> I imagine it will be possible on my iMac.
Margaret

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
They didn't ask what I used to make my video, so I presume YouTube is set up to take submissions from Windows & Macs. Now I can't wait to see your pics!!

Someone posted a video response & I watched it. I started crying; I WANT TO GO BACK NOW!!

dg

WolverineDG said:
They didn't ask what I used to make my video, so I presume YouTube is set up to take submissions from Windows & Macs. Now I can't wait to see your pics!!dg

I am not leaving for the Camino until next April so you will be waiting for a while!!!! But I am going through central Australia next month so that could make an interesting slide show. I just love seeing all the photos people are posting of the Camino: they are inspirational. Plus hearing what it is really like 'on the ground'.

Most read last week in this forum