A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Booking.com

I put my slideshow up

Hi DG.
Very nice slide show. Dixie Chicks sound track is great.
Can you tell me how you put the slide show together?
I know how to do a blog, but that slide show on youtube is a very impressive way to share images.
Do they talk you through it on the youtube site?

Thanks for posting the link!

I used whatever Windows Media thingy I have on my computer. I uploaded the pics from the picture disk I had made, & imported the Dixie Chicks track from my Ipod library that was already on the computer. This is actually my 2nd slideshow; the first was too big to upload, so I had to scale it waaaaay back.

Uploading to YouTube is quite easy & they do walk you through that part.

dg

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
Thanks Kelly
Your photos are great. I really love seeing pictures of the Camino that people are posting.
I will have to learn to use YouTube for slideshows> I imagine it will be possible on my iMac.
Margaret

They didn't ask what I used to make my video, so I presume YouTube is set up to take submissions from Windows & Macs. :) Now I can't wait to see your pics!!

Someone posted a video response & I watched it. I started crying; I WANT TO GO BACK NOW!!

dg

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
WolverineDG said:
They didn't ask what I used to make my video, so I presume YouTube is set up to take submissions from Windows & Macs. :) Now I can't wait to see your pics!!dg
I am not leaving for the Camino until next April so you will be waiting for a while!!!! But I am going through central Australia next month so that could make an interesting slide show. I just love seeing all the photos people are posting of the Camino: they are inspirational. Plus hearing what it is really like 'on the ground'.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.6%