• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

I put my slideshow up

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi DG.
Very nice slide show. Dixie Chicks sound track is great.
Can you tell me how you put the slide show together?
I know how to do a blog, but that slide show on youtube is a very impressive way to share images.
Do they talk you through it on the youtube site?

Thanks for posting the link!

I used whatever Windows Media thingy I have on my computer. I uploaded the pics from the picture disk I had made, & imported the Dixie Chicks track from my Ipod library that was already on the computer. This is actually my 2nd slideshow; the first was too big to upload, so I had to scale it waaaaay back.

Uploading to YouTube is quite easy & they do walk you through that part.

dg

Thanks Kelly
Your photos are great. I really love seeing pictures of the Camino that people are posting.
I will have to learn to use YouTube for slideshows> I imagine it will be possible on my iMac.
Margaret

A Treasure Trove Of Interesting Pilgrim Hacks! Learn & Share Your Own Too!
They didn't ask what I used to make my video, so I presume YouTube is set up to take submissions from Windows & Macs. :) Now I can't wait to see your pics!!

Someone posted a video response & I watched it. I started crying; I WANT TO GO BACK NOW!!

dg

WolverineDG said:
They didn't ask what I used to make my video, so I presume YouTube is set up to take submissions from Windows & Macs. :) Now I can't wait to see your pics!!dg

I am not leaving for the Camino until next April so you will be waiting for a while!!!! But I am going through central Australia next month so that could make an interesting slide show. I just love seeing all the photos people are posting of the Camino: they are inspirational. Plus hearing what it is really like 'on the ground'.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

I have never seen this statue! A pilgrim "drinks" from his gourd when you drink from the fountain. Can someone tell me exactly where this is and approximately how far from Astorga it is? Thanks.
Since our earliest Caminos, Joe and I have stayed with the wonderful Benevente family at El Refugio Hosteria in Rabanal del Camino. Cristina and Antonio have always been so kind to us as...
Hello! I am planning our first Camino in May and looking for a place to stay near o pino or somewhere between arzua and Santiago. I’ve combed through bookings and things seem to be off the beaten...
Ok here is a question for the forum, I am performing my first ever Camino and was thinking on this section do I really need my walking poles? is it really required for this last section? I don't...
Hello all. I am return to Leon to finish my CF started from France last year. I will be in Leon for the 3rd and start walking on the 4th. If anyone is around and feels like a glass of wine or a...
Please can anyone advise about bag forwarding on the Camino Frances. We leave SJPdP on Sat 23rd March. If it's cheap enough we might have our bags forwarded the whole way (in 2019 when I did it...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back