• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I will be in Lisbon Sept. 19 what kind of weather should I expect?

marjm007

I am walking with a friend. we will spend a few nights in Lisbon and will then take a bus to Fatima. Our walk will start in Porto. What will the weather be like?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The forecast for the next ten day's is a average of about 26°Celsius.

After that nobody knows.

Wish you a wonderful time and a Buen Camino,Peter.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Who knows or could answer this?? A "crystal ball" question these days...
There though is an interesting and informative site called
www.wunderground.com
That has a "HISTORIC" section in which you can enquire about weather data of any given location and past timeframe.
You might find this interesting....
Bom caminho !

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Could be raining, or maybe some sun and warmth, sometimes fog, even snow. Who knows? Impossible to guess the weather except that winter is colder and wetter than summer

Most read last week in this forum