• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Iberia changes flight times on some flights from Madrid

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I just got an e-mail from someone that has booked a flight to Santiago via Madrid and he told me that Iberia has changed the flight times for some flights.

This means that if you have a ticket booked, Iberia might have moved your flight! (I have seen this happen before, the flight number is the same but the flight suddenly leaves 2 hour earlier :roll: )

As far as I was told this change is supposed to be in effect after November 1.

I do not know more than what I was told in this e-mail, but I think it is worth re-confirming your flight times if you are traveling via Madrid to Santiago after Nov. 1st, and have already booked your tickets.

I am told Iberia will give you a full refund if this change leads to a conflict with other connections to/from Madrid.

Ivar

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum