Search 62305 Camino Questions

Advertisement

Iberia changes flight times on some flights from Madrid

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I just got an e-mail from someone that has booked a flight to Santiago via Madrid and he told me that Iberia has changed the flight times for some flights.

This means that if you have a ticket booked, Iberia might have moved your flight! (I have seen this happen before, the flight number is the same but the flight suddenly leaves 2 hour earlier :roll: )

As far as I was told this change is supposed to be in effect after November 1.

I do not know more than what I was told in this e-mail, but I think it is worth re-confirming your flight times if you are traveling via Madrid to Santiago after Nov. 1st, and have already booked your tickets.

I am told Iberia will give you a full refund if this change leads to a conflict with other connections to/from Madrid.

Ivar

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Most read last week in this forum

I recently returned from volunteering for two weeks in an Albergue. All bookings were handled by B.com. Two beds were held back from the service in case someone needed to stay over (sick) or...
Interesting article on the Euronews website about the new visa system which will come online in 2023 for non-EU citizens visiting a Schengen Area country.
Prospective train users in Spain might want to take note of a new discount train service, Iryo, which has begun operating. An article providing some details can be found here...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides