• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino if you are there now- you may help

Raanan raanan

Time of past OR future Camino
No
is anyone around O-Cebreieo , Triacastela, Sarria
today or was there in the last 2 days
I am trying to contact a frient who travel there and we lost connection
Thanks

May 16th 2016

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
is anyone around O-Cebreieo , Triacastela, Sarria
today or was there in the last 2 days
I am trying to contact a frient who travel there and we lost connection
Thanks

May 16th 2016
No Wi-Fi at the place I stayed in O-Cebreio, and pretty exhausted that day and the day after. Don't panic yet, they could have hunkered down in a place without internet.

Thanks... I have tried to call the hostels but no luck
This is why I'm looking for people that are around and may check locally or even better might see him

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum