• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I'll push you - movie

A

Anemone del Camino

Gayle Sherry,who volunteers at PilgrimHouse and I met just after she arrived in Spain, when Pilgrim House was still looking for a location, shared on FB the most moving trailer of a Camino movie. It's the story of a quadrapligic doing the Camino with the help of his friends. More about it at www.illpushyou.com

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you for sharing this , it brought tears to my eyes,
Wish you well , Peter.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
We helped crowd fund this doco, looking forward to receiving our copy.

this is so moving. I am lost for words after watching it.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I was fortunate to meet them in SJPDP at the start of my camino. What an inspiration. We huged n I cried and cried so more. God less them!

Most read last week in this forum