• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I'm a friend of St James

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Shalom Al-Greetings from Jerusalem!

Thankfully Ex-Empire but somewhat proficient in the British tradition, a small quote before you go:

There's no discouragement
Shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent
To be a pilgrim.
John Bunyan

Bunyan was a man who would not have dreamed of going on pilgrimage himself-a Puritan who was often quite upset concerning what he perceived as Papist fallacies do remember that Pilgrim's Progress was written during his time incarcerated in Bedford jail. Pilgrimage makes for funny bedfellows for sure!

OK I freely admit it - I am an addict. I got back on the 12th and have already booked a flight for the 27th of August.
Al
You must be retired to have the time but go for it. While you walk you live and while you live you grow.

But I seem to recall you have a fair lady in Spain! Meeting friends would be a drawcard also?

Buen Camino
Annie

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Al:- if you get Camino withdrawal symptoms before the end of August try St James Lancaut - near Offas Dyke just north of Chepstow

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum