This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino I'm here!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Nov 25, 2012
Boden, Sweden
beastankar.blogspot.com
Time of past OR future Camino
Finished: See post signature.
Doing: C. Levante
Congrats!!!!!

Now the question is........... carry on to Finisterra..........?
Yes Finisterre and Muxía and most probably back to SdC depending on the weather and my leg (got medial tibial stress syndrome in my left leg since about 10 days ago so I take every day as it comes).

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Aug 14, 2013
Port Orange, Florida and Syracuse, New York
Time of past OR future Camino
Francis SJPDP-SDC (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) , Norte 2018
Pilgrim Office 2018, Hospitalero Acebo 2019
Hi Beatrice,

It's like meeting again a long missed friend... I remember this last year:

View attachment 6070

Gratulations for your arrival and continuation.
Best wishes for the coming days,

Jacques-D.
I second that. Congrats!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum